Monroe County PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Maximize Your Rent Revenue, Protect Your Investment.
You own a house or condo in the Greater Monroe County area. Perhaps it’s an investment property or maybe you once lived in the home and plan to sell it when the market turns around. Either way, now you need to get it rented…and fast!
But finding quality tenants and keeping them happy can be pretty demanding. Do you really have the time or desire to be a landlord? That’s where Suplex Properties comes in.
What we do as your property manager:
- Resolve any condition issues at a property (cleaning, painting, repairs)
- Advertise your rental property
- Answer calls of prospective tenants
- Show your property to prospective tenants
- Run a thorough application on each tenant
- Including criminal, credit and eviction background checks, income and rental verification
- Attorney prepared Lease signing
- Perform a move in walkthrough prior to tenant taking possession of the property
- Full service repair and maintenance throughout the lease
- Rent collection
- Assist attorney in an eviction (rare, but it does happen)
- Accounting of all funds
- Mid lease and final move out walkthroughs
- When necessary file a claim on the Tenant’s Security Deposit
- Plus many, many more items, then we locate a new tenant and start all over!